Lucy is currently undergoing restoration at Braunston boatyard
Launched 15th January 1953
Painted by Dennis Clark, it was owned by John Knill & Son and named after John Knill’s mother.
First steered by John Knill’s boatman: Alf Best.
Just after Christmas 1954 John Knill’s business was bought by Barlow’s and Lucy passed in to its fleet for £850.
She carried with Blue Line until they ceased their carrying activities in 1970.
